Thursday, September 16, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things:

I found a few items along my travels that I'd like to share with everyone:



While on one of my many shopping trips to my local Target I stumbled upon this baby, it's a two layer water bottle which holds 24 oz (they have different sizes as well but I believe this was the biggest) what I love about this bottle is that because it has two layers you'll never get any condensation all over your desk or in your workout bag. It also has a built in straw that is tucked under the cap until you turn it and it pops out which I find helps me get my fluids in much faster.  You can also find this bottle on www.amazon.com and I'm sure some other stores but so far I've only seen it at Target.


Yesterday I mentioned my new favorite website to buy my K cups from: www.bigcatcoffees.com as part of my variety pack I ordered the Gloria Jean Mango Tea. It's very good, not weak at all but not overly sweet, one packet of splenda was good enough. It has a very nice aroma to it and it's a great tea to have on a cold day or night. I may be wrong but I do believe it contains caffeine so if you're sensitive be careful drinking this at night.


If you're anything like me and hate exercising you might enjoy this. You choose from a selection of songs (most are of the original artists) and a character will come on the screen and you have to mimic their dance moves and you score points by accuracy. It's a blast! I sweat more playing this game than I did using my elliptical machine and it was alot more fun too. The only thing I wasn't fond of was that you can't just playing continuasly, when the song is over you have to choose another song. Next month Just Dance 2 will be available with a "Just Sweat" mode that does just that so we can burn off more calories without having to stop. It's a great game to have you can get it just about everywhere that sells video games.  I got mine at Best Buy.

3 comments:

  1. The water bottle you found at Target is the one I have! I love it! I'm not a total fan of the straw (it gets kind of gross, and it's not the easiest to clean), but I love that it keeps my water cold for hours! Even in the heat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, I love this bottle so much but becareful with it I accidentally dropped it at work and the outer layer smashed but luckily it still works without any leakage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that cup. I always hate getting condensation on the inside of my workout bag. I really need to pick up that game. I have heard really good things about the game and people using it as exercise.

    My Website: PhD in Psychology

    ReplyDelete