Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wake up and smell the ...

Ok so if you're anything like me you have to start your day with a perfect cup of coffee or 2 or 3.  If you're not acquainted with the Keurig coffee system it's an amazing machine, we got one about a year ago and then my boss got us one for the office @ work for Christmas (best present ever) Imagine having a great cup of coffee quicker than you can order at Dunkin Donuts or Starbucks. Now if I could figure out how to make the perfect iced coffee I wouldn't have to go to Dunkers to begin with.

I like to try several different flavors and if you're anything like me you wouldn't want to waste money on a whole box that you haven't tried yet so I asked around both on Weight Watchers and a Tivo site (another awesome machine) and got suggestions to try www.bigcatcoffees.com

You can build your own variety box with any flavors of coffee and tea that you want. I'm very impressed with their service, I was willing to spend a little extra for faster shipping so I chose 3 day. After completing my order I saw that their business is located in NH which is pretty darn close to me here in MA, within an hour of my order being confirmed I got a call from their office telling me that because I'm so close I'd get one day shipping so she credited my account for the extra I spent on it. Wonderful customer service especially on a Sunday afternoon.

My order arrived yesterday and I was excited to see that I got a free random K cup and a couple pieces of candy along with it! The candy was delish too, it was a piece of hard candy made of green tea with citrus that tasted like a cup of iced tea! I'll be ordering some with my next order for sure. The brand was Fusion Gourmet as seen here. Check out their site at www.fusiongourmet.com



Long story short I'll be ordering from www.bigcatcoffees.com from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment