Monday, September 27, 2010

Feeling guilty

I apologize for not updating for a few days, I came down with a bad cold and mostly just stayed in bed when I wasn't stuck at work.

I also felt a bit guilty about how I was eating all week. I was doing great for the past month until mom and I decided to go to Ihop for dinner late one night. I had been dying to try those strawberry cheesecake pancakes for months now so I decided to try them, big mistake before I knew it I was eating pizza for the next two days and there was an open bag of candy at work that I kept putting my hands into. I don't know why I do this to myself I can't just eat one bad thing I have to practically overdose on food.

I looked at the scale (just two days before my normal weigh day) and it shows that I went up 2 lbs not surprised but I was secretly hoping that I didn't do as badly as I thought but I was wrong. Oh well it's a new week now and I plan to lose that 2 lbs and maybe a pound or so more!

No comments:

Post a Comment